Saturday, April 22, 2017

No Bake Apple Cookie Treats

The healthy alternative to chocolate-chip cookies
Recently I’ve come to terms with the fact that I have developed a mild addiction to apples and sesame tahini. Normal people get addicted to cookies, chocolate or peanut butter. Not me. Show me an apple and it will be sliced in a second, spread with nut butter, sprinkled with cinnamon and eaten before you know it. 

Weird, I know.

And even though I can have this as a snack every single day, it does get boring  after a while. So I like to change it up a little. Cue in the “no bake apple cookies”. 
These are actually great for kids as substitute to the sugary store-bought chocolate-chip cookies and taste even better in my opinion. Check out this super simple recipe below.


Ingredients
/for one serving/

1 apple
1 tsp sesame tahini
1 tsp peanut butter
1 tbsp cacao nibs, crushed
coconut flakes and crushed nuts (almond or hazelnut) to sprinkle on top


Instructions

Slice the apples into thin rings. Spread sesame tahini on each slice and glaze with a little bit of the peanut butter. Sprinkle the cacao nibs, coconut flakes and crushed nuts on top. 

Enjoy!

* * *



SaveSave
April 22, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad