Tuesday, April 25, 2017

What's on My Workout Playlist

Music to Slay to
One of my goals this year is to put myself through one challenge, where I have to stick through it till the very end and not bail three days into it (which I typically do *sigh*). With bikini season right around the corner there is no better challenge than to get “bikini-ready”. 

Mind you, “bikini-ready” for me means feeling confident and comfortable in my own skin, not trying to reach certain weight and measurements goals. I’ve been a die-hard fan of Karena & Katrina from Tone It Up and I’ve seen amazing results with their workouts (like, I have a booty now and it’s poppin’🍑!) So for this year, I am sticking to their 8-week Bikini Series and this shall be my challenge! They mix a lot of toning exercises with cardio and HIIT, so for those workouts I’ve created a special workout playlist on Spotify named, appropriately “Slay All Day 💪🏼”. I need music that is fast-paced AND fun, so that I can power through those killer jump-squats and burpees like a trooper! 

Check out my playlist below and add it on Spotify if you want to!







BONUS: If you are contemplating starting a fitness challenge of any kind, but lack the motivation to do so - watch this video. It amps me up like nothing else!




And if you need some ideas on how to incorporate protein powder into something other than shakes and smoothies - check out these recipes:  Protein Powder Pancakes and 10 Minute Peanut Butter Cookies 

xoxo,
Rayap

April 25, 2017 / by / 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad